First on my list was Beloved Baltimore. These 8" blocks almost made me lose my mind, so I put it in time out for awhile. I thought I only had one left to do, but I was wrong. Again. I finished the flag and eagle block, which was a killer. Those split leaves, please! Went to work on the lay out only to realize, I miscounted again. So, I looked to see what was the easiest block that I hadn't done yet and chose that for my final block. It's done but I forgot to take a picture. I've purchased a green fabric for the sashing and I've got a great border picked out for it also. Fingers crossed that I can get it put together and quilted by May.
On a totally different patriotic note, I managed to put the base of Rich's Marine Corps quilt together. It's a miracle that this thing went together. I am NOT an expert piecer. Now, I have to decide on borders and how big to make it.