Pages

Friday, October 14, 2016

Pucker Up Buttercup!

I'm so excited to announce that I've just launched the next phase of On The Brighter Side Fabrics!  It's long been a dream of mine to design and sell my own designs.  It was slow going but I think I finally figured out all the ins and outs of my software.  We have an old Mac that has a retro fitted version of Word that doesn't LOVE working with EQ7... any who, I've lost a little hair over the whole deal but I'm over it now.  On to the next!

If you're interested in being a pattern tester, please contact me.  I'd like to get 3 or 4 people's honest opinion of my pattern writing skills.  Gently point out what works and what can be improved on.  Yeah, I said gently.  I can't pay anything because I do want unbiased opinions but I can send you the pattern for free.  Then, I can include your name in the pattern as a tester.  No need to be an expert, I need beginners and advanced quilters to tell me if I'm making any sense.
It hasn't escaped my notice that it makes more sense to test the pattern before publishing but I was SOOO excited!  Isn't it so cute?  The piecing is very simple and the appliques are large and easy to handle, I promise.  Instructions are for fusible, so no needle turn necessary.  I'd need you to commit to getting it done in a month.  Completely doable!  I designed and made one in a 3 day weekend....

Let me know, Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment