Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

This and That

I don't think I've shown you my Farmer's Wife blocks yet.  I have 4 total but I can't find the pictures of the first 2.  Who knows what I did...

Anyway, I'm pretty sure these are the only 4 I'll be doing in the foreseeable future.  Paper piecing.  You feel me?    I didn't enjoy them at all.  So, why bother.  I'll let other people do them.  These guys are destined to be poor little orphan blocks.

 I've been trucking right along with Brooke's Publishing's Advent Animals.  She's delayed a few of the latest animals but I'm so far behind, it didn't affect me at all.
 The penguin reminds me of work.  We used to use the penguin on our logo.  Formal wear, get it? Hot cha cha cha.
Pearly Pig is fabulous.  She has the best lashes!

I've also been working on my Crazy Quilting classes.  I started the Thread Embellishment Class.  We've made trees and vines and webs.  I'll share those pictures next time.  And, maybe I'll find my other 2 blocks.

Hope you're having an amazing day!

1 comment:

  1. Your X-stitched blocks are GREAT! The Farmer's Wife 1930s Sampler Quilt has a gazilliion followers, including me. We just started this past week. Feel free to join in. You can get in on the fun through Facebook if interested.

    ReplyDelete