The color in the picture is off. The fringe and trim is actually a pale pink. Was able to watch all three original Star Wars movies and Django Unchained during this project.
Well, a very well baked baby Bridgette is here and I'm guessing too big to fit in this. So, Mommy's going to have to buy her a doll to wear it... The hat gave me fits! My kids were impressed with it though. Hunter wanted his own crocheted cowboy hat. He's 21.
I managed to piece together my Hearts and Tulips quilt. I've got the top banner pattern layed out and started. My problem now is that it's a lot larger than I envisioned. The wall it was planned for is no longer an option. So, now do I add borders all around and call it a bed quilt? If I do, I think I will leave them solid cream and let the quilter do something great with them. Maybe some scallops? It's crap like this that makes me wonder why I didn't sit down and actually do the math before I started. I never learn.
In case you were wondering, the penis tulip block did not make the quilt. I did keep the red and blue block. Dana D. was right, it doesn't look out of place in the grand scheme of things. At the advice of Ann from TAS, I added some more embroidery to a another block I thought was boring and then felt like it also deserved to stay.
In my last post I reported that the watermelon block of Roberta Anne With an 'E' was June. It was actually July. It took me 20 minutes of frantically searching for my July pattern before I realized it was the one I had just finished. Please tell me I'm not the only one that does that!
This is August. The colors look a little fallish to me but I think it's pretty. I still have no idea about my end game on this one.
Enough with the words! Time to get ready for work! Have a lovely day!